Sunday, December 11, 2016

Show us your stuff December

Wow can you believe it is December already!! Such a busy time of year but I manage to get scrapping.

Show us your stuff has a sketch challenge this much and you also need to use the word together. 

Here is the sketch...


I decided to rotate the sketch and here is my take on this.


Thank you for taking the time to view my page and I hope the lead up to Christmas is a fun time.


Some items used:
Rainbow splendour chevron circle
Burdy embellies clog
Rainbow splendour/corbett creations wood veneer.
Dlish flowers

3 comments:

  1. Fabulously fantastic page! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous, and such an awesome photo. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo sorry i didnt get here before Christmas, such a busy time for all.
    Love the way you turned the sketch around and a great rich background. Awesome!!!
    Thank you so much for joining in last month! :)

    ReplyDelete