Sunday, November 6, 2016

The scrap suite

The scrap Suite has a lot of great challenges this month.  I couldn't wait to give them a go.

Challenge 1


 Here is my take on the challenge.  I haven't tried fringing before and I love the texture it gives to the page.  I will be sure to use this more in future creations.

Challenge 2


and here is my take on the challenge.  I did get the quote a little wrong it is meant to be "good mums let their children lick the beater, great mums turn them of first"


Challenge 3

I haven't manged to get around to this yet but I hope to soon.

Challenge 4


I Choose Pink as my focal colour of choice


Thank you for taking the time to view my pages

Some items used:
Rainbow splendor Bows
D-lish Flowers
Charm creation
Rainbow splendor/corbett creations wood veener
Colour blast paste "BLING"
Rainbow splendor pretty pins
D-Lish Buttons
Rainbow splendour epoxy stickers
Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment