Monday, September 12, 2016

Show us your stuff

Show us your stuff has a great challenge this month, you need to use the following sketch with mixed media and a handmade item.


It decided this was the perfect time to try the high flow acrylics I just brought for the first time.

Here is my take on the challenge.


I wish the photo really showed the girls hair, it was so blue, they looked really cool.

Thank you for taking the time to view my page.

Some items used:
Charms creation star
Burdy embellies clogs
Twine
Global colors high flow acrylics
sequins

2 comments:

  1. High flow acrylics are fun to use, great use of them for the sketch, thank you for joining us at Show Us Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design here Bridget. Hmm, I'm going to need to check out high flow acrylics. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete