Friday, August 12, 2016

Show us your stuff- August

Show us your stuff has a interesting challenge this month.


We all have those papers in our stash that we wonder why did we buy that??  I know I have tons, lots were gifted to me when I got back into scrapping to help boost my supply and some was from years ago.  I really need lots of ugly paper challenges to get rid of more lol.

So to go along with the ugly paper challenge, I choose a photo of my grandparents and cousins from the 70s!  I am one of the babies but you got to love the clothes we were all wearing!


As with all show us your stuff challenges, you need to include a handmade item.  My items were a crochet doily, and some clogs from Burdy's embellies.

Thank you for taking the time to view my page.

Some items used:
Burdy embelies clogs
Resin butterfly and flowers from D-Lish
Photo Shoot Snip Snip Page tabs from ShopEvalicious
Paper flowers from D-lish
Heart wood veneer 

1 comment:

  1. Haha... love the outfits and how cool does the paper look for this LO. Great work - thanks for playing along at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete