Friday, March 6, 2015

I have some exciting news!!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been selected to be a part of Scrapbooking Top 50 design team!

I really hope you join in the challenge this month to celebrate me becoming part of the team.

Here is the sketch this month.


and here is my take on this challenge.


Thank you for taking the time to look at my page.  I really hope you join us this month over at Scrapbooking Top 50


Some items used:
freckled fawn arrow clip
D-lish journal toppers
colored wire
sequins

3 comments:

  1. Well done on your new design team place.. This layout is lovely! Enjoy and inspire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you have time to give this a go :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT spot, well done!

    ReplyDelete