Sunday, February 1, 2015

Love with all your heart

 Since scrapbooking top 50 is now a BLOG challenge site, I decided that had to be the first challenge I tried this month. It also has a beautiful mood board for Feb, esp since Feb is the month of LOVE.


I was mainly inspired by the first pic.  Black, White with a pop of red.


Thank you for the inspiration, and good luck with the blog!

Some items used:
Charms creation heart
Burdy's Embellies foam arrow
Kaisercraft paper blooms
Coloured wire
twine
Franchville button


There is also a kids challenge, which I know my children are looking forward too.


Miss B decided to enter this. Her heart is in the paper and on a flair.


Miss M just made the deadline with her creation of her and her girls.


I really need to buy my girls their own albums :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, there are some talented scrappers at your house!!
    Beautiful pages, thank you so much for playing along at SBT50 last month!

    ReplyDelete