Sunday, January 15, 2017

Kraft+

I was looking around for a challenge to you when I came across Kraft+.  I haven't done a Kraft+ challenge for awhile but this mood board jumped out at me.  I also had some perfect embellishments from Rainbow splendor I could use for it.

Here is the challenge...


and here is my take on the challenge....


I just loved using this pretty pin from Rainbow Splendour on the layout!



Thank you for taking the time to view my page.

Some items used:
Rainbow splendour pretty pin
D-Lish Sequin Bow
Rainbow splendour triangle wood veneer
Flutterby creation enamel dot
Burdy embellie cogs

5 comments:

  1. Ah! Memories of lazy Summer days at the beach in the caravan - kids on bikes - fish and chips for tea. Your fabulous page brought it all back in a flash. Love the watercolour background and the bike flairs and thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. love the colors on your back ground and great layers and embellies.. thanks for joining in with Kraft + this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh fabulous. Love the background and so perfect for that awesome photo. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool page Bridget, love the pops of yellow! Thanks for playing along at K+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have you join us again! Wonderful layout, I love the background with the pop of yellow...very cool design. I do hope this months challenge inspires you too. Thanks for joining us over at K+

    ReplyDelete