Thursday, October 27, 2016

Scrap the boys

I am so excited there is a little boy in my life so now I can enter Scrap the boys and they have a such a fun sketch this month.


Here is my creation. My little nephew having his first taste of cake, and it was a cake I made! So cute!


Thank you for taking the time to look at my page.

Some items used:
Rainbow splendor must dash  kit (how awesome is this months kit?)
Burdy embellies cogs
Pink Paislee secret crush photo tabs
flutterby designs photo tabs

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful and perfect balanced !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love your colour combo! Great take on our sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! So glad you can join us now at STB, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love your take on the challenge. Super cute and great colours. Thank you for joining us here at ST.

    ReplyDelete