Thursday, October 15, 2015

WOW - October Triple Treat.

WOW has another triple treat challenge this month.  I love these challenges because before you even start  you feel like a winner anyway and you get to use some of their awesome products for free! You cant beat that!

This month after sending away my self stamped return address envelope I received this in the mail.


Now the hard part came, choosing a photo.  I choose one with our elf on the shelf, Snowflake.  Does anyone else do this fun tradition? 

Here is my creation.


I used the "our Christmas" and my fav piece of the three "hanging stars.  I had some green/gold embossing powder ( about a million years old) and used that you cant really see the shine in the picture but it looks great.

Thank you WOW for another great triple treat challenge.  I cant wait till your next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment