Friday, March 20, 2015

Scrapbooking top 50 - Kids challenge

Scrapbooking top 50 has a amazing kids challenge!


My girls love to do a kids challenge, so were very excited when we found some time to do some.

Miss B (aged 7) take on the challenge, I loved how she thought to match the pink triangles with her swimmers.


Miss M (aged 5) normally her page is covered with stuff I was surprised when she said she was done.


Dont forget us grown ups also can play along this month.

I hope you can join us.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these pages are AWESOME!
    Miss B I just love how you made your triangles into flower shapes
    Miss M I'm totally loving the big triangle corners!
    My little girl must have the same paper pack as you - and she used that heart paper for her page too!! (must take a pic and link it up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we got the paper packs from aldi. Cant wait to see what your girl has created :)

    ReplyDelete